Yay! You got earnings! As always, DistroKid collects earnings for sales/streams in the services you choose to distribute to and pass 100% of those earnings along to you, minus banking fees/applicable taxes/cover licenses.
But how do those earnings get into your pocket?
- From your account menu, set your payout method at: https://distrokid.com/payoutmethod/
Click "Update your Tipalti settings" to enter your information and choose your preferred payout method.
- Then, to make a withdrawal, visit your DistroKid bank, https://distrokid.com/bank
Everything that is shown under “We Owe You” in your DistroKid bank will be sent when you make your request.
- Within 14 days the funds will be sent to the payout method you set at https://distrokid.com/payouts
"Okay, I did all that and I still don’t have my withdrawal!"
- Check to see if the withdrawal is completed. Again, this process can take up to 14 days depending on the payout method you've selected. If it’s still pending, it’ll look like this:
- If the withdrawal is completed you’ll see it listed under “See All Withdrawals” at https://distrokid.com/bank
- Our payout processor, Tipalti, also sends an email notification regarding your withdrawal to the contact email you set at https://distrokid.com/payouts
- Follow up with your bank to confirm that they've received the earnings.
"It says my withdrawal was completed, and I still don’t have it after 14 days!"
- If your payment was rejected and returned by your bank, you’ll receive an email letting you know about the rejection. That payment will then be returned to your DistroKid bank (minus fees) in a few weeks. Then you can request a withdrawal again!
- Reach out to us with the date and amount of the missing withdrawal and our team will provide as many details as possible regarding the reason for rejection, as well as help you track your withdrawal request.