DistroKid is a digital music distribution service that musicians use to put music into online stores & streaming services. These include iTunes, Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube Music, Amazon, Deezer, Tidal, and many more.
DistroKid collects earnings & payments, and sends 100% of these earnings to artists, minus banking fees/applicable taxes.
Some of the many benefits you’ll find at DistroKid:
- Automatic revenue splits - just tell us who to pay, and how much to pay them. We’ll do the rest.
- HyperFollow - you’ll have a pre-save marketing page within minutes of uploading your music. Once your release goes live on all streaming services, we’ll add links to the same page automatically.
- Lyrics support - add lyrics to your songs, and we’ll send them to services for you.
- Global timed release dates - your release will go live at the exact same time everywhere on Spotify
- And more - Click on the DistroKid Features Menu in the top right, then navigate to the Goodies section to see them all once you've signed up!
Click here to sign up.