Getting verified on Spotify is easy when you use DistroKid and takes less than a minute.
To get instantly verified on Spotify:
- Sign into DistroKid
- Click the DistroKid Features Menu in the upper right
- Click "Special Access"
- Click "Spotify for Artists" and follow the instructions.
Verification also gives you access to "Spotify for Artists" which is Spotify's app that offers:
- Stats you can't get anywhere else
- The ability to update your Spotify artist pic & bio
- Access to the Spotify team to answer your questions
- A blue verified checkmark
FYI, it can take up to a week or so once your first DistroKid upload is live in Spotify before your release is fully processed and recognized in the system to be able to verify your artist page. If you see a message that says "Looks like you don't have anything live in Spotify (or we haven't detected it yet)," check back in 24-48 hours or so.
If you need to get verified before your first release goes live, you can look up your Spotify Artist URI here, so you can verify directly with Spotify the old fashioned way.
Below is a quick how-to video showing how easy it is to get a Verified Spotify Artist Profile on DistroKid!