Getting verified on Spotify is easy when you use DistroKid and takes less than a minute.
To get instantly verified on Spotify:
- Sign into DistroKid
- Click the DistroKid Features Menu in the upper right
- Click "Special Access"
- Click "Spotify for Artists" and follow the instructions.
Verification also gives you access to "Spotify for Artists" which is Spotify's app that offers:
- Stats you can't get anywhere else
- The ability to update your Spotify artist pic & bio
- The ability to pitch your new releases to their editorial team
- Access to the Spotify team to answer your questions
- A blue verified checkmark
Just keep in mind that it can take up to a week or so once your first DistroKid upload is live in Spotify before your release is fully processed and recognized in the system to be able to verify your artist page.
If you see a message that says "Looks like you don't have anything live in Spotify (or we haven't detected it yet)," check back in 24-48 hours or so.
Below is a quick how-to video showing how easy it is to get a Verified Spotify Artist Profile on DistroKid!