Yes, our payment provider charges DistroKid a small fee for sending money, which is automatically subtracted from your earnings when you withdraw.
- ACH (U.S. only) — $1 per payment
- eCheck (U.S.) — $1.50 per payment
- eCheck (non-U.S.) — $5.00 per payment
- Paper Check — $3 per check
- Wire Transfer (U.S.) — $15 per payment
- Wire Transfer (International in local currency) — $20 per payment
- Wire Transfer (International in USD) — $26 per payment
- PayPal (Non-US resident): USD 1.00 + 2% Up to USD 21.00
- PayPal (US resident): USD 1.00 + 2% Up to USD 2.00
The minimum payout amount is $2 USD. On your bank page, under "What we owe you", if the total amount is under $2, or the transaction fee for your preferred payout method is not met (whichever is higher), your request will not be processed until you have sufficient funds to pay the associated fees with your withdrawal request.
Depending on your country of residence, there may also be a maximum payout threshold. If you have hit the payout maximum threshold, your withdrawal request will be separated into multiple payouts.
Please be sure to triple check that you’ve selected your preferred withdrawal method, and are aware of the fees associated with your preferred method. A rejected withdrawal request may accrue a rejection fee from our payment processor, Tipalti.
Additionally, an FX fee of up to 3% may apply if payment currency is different than the country you select. Visit DistroKid.com/payouts > Step 2 for details.