Yes! But usually you don't need to, even if you think you do.
Most of the questions we're asked are answered in our extensive Help Center, which contains hundreds of articles (click here).
Many issues can also be resolved via self-service options within your DistroKid account. That's the fastest way to solve the majority of issues, and most fixes are instantaneous.
Here are some of the more common questions that artists ask, with answers:
- Waiting - Processing & delivery times
- Finding after release - Finding your Artist or Album Page link AFTER your release date
- Finding before release - Finding your Spotify URI or Apple ID BEFORE your release date
- Payments - How & when payments are reported from streaming services
- Edits - Making edits to a release after it's been uploaded
- My release is on the wrong page - Release is linked to the wrong artist page in streaming services
- Someone else's release is on my page - Someone else's music is on your artist page
The quickest way to get ahold of us, is to click on the chat bubble icon in the lower right of our FAQ. Dave can help you find the answer you're looking for, or put you directly in touch with a human.
In addition to our chat help, you can click "Contact Us" on the bottom row of our Help Center - our assistant Dave will grab some quick information regarding your release and automatically link you up with our team.