Yes! DistroKid was the first distributor to help artists get their releases uploaded to TikTok!
Here's how to upload your work to TikTok, and what to expect once you have done so:
- You can opt into distribution to TikTok in top section of the upload form, along with other stores and streaming services.
- To add previously uploaded music to new stores, simply click "Add to more stores" on your album dashboard page. Once you have clicked this, you will be prompted with a list of stores that your music is not on from previous distribution. Select the stores you wish to add for distribution, and click "add."
- Releases should go live and be searchable in the app within 1-3 weeks of being submitted via DistroKid.
- Your music can earn money when it’s included in a video by a TikTok user.
- TikTok is not a music service where users can stream full-length music on-demand. Users can embed song clips into their videos.