This is free for all DistroKid members and is provided to help artists with their online marketing objectives.
To add a Facebook pixel:
- Sign into DistroKid
- Visit your HyperFollow page (make sure you're signed in)
- Click "Customize" at the top
- Click "Edit this page"
- Click "Got an ad or analytics pixel?"
Done! All visits will be tracked via your Facebook pixel.
There are some custom events as well (using Facebook's "trackCustom" function). The events are:
- clickSpotifyPresave - Fires when someone clicks your Spotify pre-save link
- spotifyPresaveSuccess - When someone successfully pre-saves your release
- click[store] (ex: "clickSpotify" or "clickAppleMusic" - When someone clicks one of the streaming service links to listen to your music
- clickOut - When someone clicks any of the main links on your HyperFollow page. This will fire in addition to click[store] (which shows which specific link they clicked)
- clickSocial - When someone clicks any of the social media links on your HyperFollow page
- audioPlay - When someone click the play button to listen to your audio preview
- audioPause - When someone clicks the pause button to stop your audio preview
- audioSkipForward - If your release has multiple tracks, someone skipped to the next track
- audioSkipBack - If your release has multiple tracks, someone skipped to the previous track
- showFullImage - Someone clicked your album artwork to show the full-sized image
Hope this is helpful!