It's generally possible to search for your releases in various platforms without having to setup a paid account in every single one. Below are some helpful links you can use to find your releases!
- Spotify: Search at https://open.spotify.com/
- Apple Music/iTunes: Search at https://music.apple.com/
- YouTube Music: Search at https://music.youtube.com/
- Amazon: Search at https://music.amazon.com/
- Pandora: Search at https://www.pandora.com/
- Deezer: Create an account at https://www.deezer.com/register to search
- TIDAL: Search at https://store.tidal.com/
- iHeartRadio: Search at https://www.iheart.com/
- Saavn: Search at https://www.jiosaavn.com/
- Anghami: Search at https://play.anghami.com/home
- KKBox: Search at https://www.kkbox.com/sg/sc/
- Netease: Search at https://music.163.com/#
- Instagram: Search in the "Music" sticker in stories or in the "Audio" section of reels
Each service may be a little different, but typically you can search for your artist name, navigate to your artist page, and then copy the URL. Happy searching!
P.S. If you find you're on the wrong artist page, or another artist is on your page, head over to https://distrokid.com/fixer and we'll help get that cleared up!