Yes! It’s easy for DistroKid members to distribute their Dolby Atmos mixed music to Apple Music and TIDAL.
Dolby Atmos is a completely new way to create and experience music that delivers artistic expression at its fullest capacity, forging a deeper connection between artists and their fans. Music in Dolby Atmos goes beyond the ordinary listening experience by immersing listeners in the song, revealing details with unparalleled clarity and depth. It gives artists more space and the freedom to fully realize their vision and unlock new levels of emotion in their music for their listeners.
Artists can add a Dolby Atmos version of their mix per track for $26.99 each - it will be available on supported devices and streaming services including Apple Music and Tidal.
Note: Your track(s) must be properly mixed for Dolby Atmos, but it's okay if you're unsure; we'll check your audio and if isn't valid Dolby Atmos, you won't be charged.
Dolby Atmos specifications:
- BWF ADM file
- 24fps timecode
- 24-bit LPCM audio at 48kHz
- All deliverables must be conformed and synced to the original stereo reference masters
- Stereo and Dolby Atmos file must be the same duration
- Target Loudness value should not exceed -18 LKFS measured as per ITU-R BS. 1770-4.
- True-peak level should not exceed -1 dB TP measured as per ITU-R BS. 1770-4.
Check out this article for more info on how to make a Dolby Atmos version of your track and here for Apple's Audio Asset Guide.