On the Spotify mobile app
- Tap on the "Now Playing View" on a song.
- While listening, swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
- You'll see track lyrics that scroll in real time as the song is playing!
- To share, simply tap the "Share" button at the bottom of the lyrics screen and then select
the lyrics you want to share--and where you want to share it-via third-party platforms.
On the Spotify desktop app
- From the "Now Playing" bar, click on the microphone icon while a song is playing.
- Voila! You'll see track lyrics that scroll in real time while the song plays.
On the SpotifyTV app
- Open the "Now Playing View" on a song.
- Navigate to the right corner to the "lyrics button" and select if you want to enable Lyrics.
- Once enabled, you'll see the lyrics in the "Now Playing" View.
You can check out Spotify's FAQ article on this here: https://support.spotify.com/us/article/lyrics/