If you made a recent withdrawal by mistake, you can cancel it right on your DistroKid bank page. Here's how you can cancel your recent withdrawal:
- Head over to www.distrokid.com/bank
- You will see an information box that says "You requested payment (via ACH)..."
- Under this info box, click the link that says "Need to cancel this withdrawal?"
- You will get a warning to double check you want to cancel your withdrawal. If you are sure you want to cancel, click the button that says "Yes, cancel it."
- You're done! Your withdrawal has been cancelled, and your earnings will remain in your DistroKid bank.
Note: If you do not see the link that says "Need to cancel this withdrawal?", this means your withdrawal has already processed and is on its way to your specified payment method. You can contact our artist relations team about a missing processed withdrawal by clicking this link.